Saturday, September 3, 2011

First Thoughts

This new venture is going to be about things I am thinking of that I feel I want to share.

My daily ‘life on a Greek Island’ blog is at Symidream.com but here you've got my random likes and dislikes about everything, as and when I feel like posting them.

Not promising to be here every day, every week, or even every month, but when I have something to think about that’s not on my Symi Dream blog then I will post it here. Probably.

By the way: Symi Dream is all about the experiences of two expats (my partner and I) living and working on a Greek island. We've been there since 2002, and we're still living it and loving it. The site has got all kinds of information about Greece, the Greek islands and Symi in particular. There are also hundreds of quality photos, video links and news. Try it: Symi Dream and live your dream - or at least live ours.